Lucara Diamond Corp. is a new diamond producer. Its two key assets are the Karowe mine in Botswana and the Mothae project in Lesotho. The 100% owned Karowe Mine is a newly constructed state-of-the-art mine which was fully commissioned in Q2 2012 . At the 75% owned Mothae project the company has completed the trial mining stage and is working towards completing a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA). Both Mothae and Karowe are large scale assets with tonnage and throughput upside and production has consistently included large, Type IIA stones. Lucara is a member of the Lundin Group of Companies and is listed on the TSX Exchange, NASDAQ OMX First North Exchange
and the Botswana Stock Exchange under the symbol "LUC".
To build a leading African-focused diamond production and development company.
- A healthy and safe work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creation of shareholder value
- Create positive economic and social impact on local communities where we operate
- Focus on larger-scale advanced diamond projects
- Seek value opportunities
- Contribute to the Lundin Group's history of success and excellence in wealth creation for all stakeholders