Lucara Diamond Corp. is a new diamond producer. It's two key assets are the Karowe mine in Botswana and the Mothae project in Lesotho. The 100% owned Karowe Mine is a newly constructed state-of-the-art mine which was fully commissioned in Q2 2012 . At the 75% owned Mothae project the company has completed the trial mining stage. The Mothae plant was put on care and maintenance while the Company investigates further development options. Both Mothae and Karowe are large scale assets with tonnage and throughput upside and production has consistently included large, Type IIA stones. Lucara is a member of the Lundin Group of Companies and is listed on the TSX Exchange, Nasdaq Stockholm
and the Botswana Stock Exchange under the symbol "LUC".
To build a leading African-focused diamond production and development company.
- A healthy and safe work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creation of shareholder value
- Create positive economic and social impact on local communities where we operate
- Focus on larger-scale advanced diamond projects
- Seek value opportunities
- Contribute to the Lundin Group's history of success and excellence in wealth creation for all stakeholders