Lucara Diamond Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Dec 31, 2014 - 2014 Presentations
- Tue Oct 21, 2014 - 14 single stone lots totaling
A total of 12 of the 14 stones sold for greater than $1.0 million, including 6 stones which sold for greater than $4.0 million each. The highest value stones sold during the tender included the 203 carats, the 239 carats and the 141 carats diamonds which sold for $8.2 million, $7.2 million and $6.1 million respectively.
- Wed Oct 1, 2014 - Karowe Diamond Exceptional Stone Tender - October, 2014
- Mon Aug 18, 2014 - 2014 Second Quarter
Safety: Karowe had one lost time injury during the quarter, resulting in a Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (\'LTIFR\') of 0.15 for the 12 months to June 30. LTIFR is the number of lost time injuries multiplied by 200,000 and divided by the number of hours worked.
Cash flows and operating margins: The Company achieved second quarter tender proceeds of $95.0 million ($849 per carat) from sales of 111,902 carats of diamond. This includes proceeds of $24.7 million, which
- Wed Jul 16, 2014 - 16 single stone lots totaling 1,445 carats
Of the 16 stones sold, 13 sold for more than $1.0 million each including 4 stones which sold for in excess of $4.0 million each. The highest value stones sold were a 109.4 carat and a 118.4 carat diamond which sold for $6.19 million ($56,615/ct) and $5.36 million ($45,225/ct) respectively.
- Mon Jul 7, 2014 - Company Brochure
- Mon Jul 7, 2014 - Diamond Booklet
- Tue Jul 1, 2014 - Karowe Diamond Exceptional Stone Tender
- Mon Jun 30, 2014 - 2014 Second Quarter Report
- Tue May 13, 2014 - 2014 AGM Filings